Last updated 1.6.2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, as well as demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily provide to us when you register with the Site or participate in various Site activities, such as online chat and message boards. While you are not required to give us with any personal information, your failure to do so may prohibit you from using some elements of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create an account for you and manage it.
- Assist law enforcement with investigations and react to subpoenas.
- Compile and analyze anonymized statistics data for internal use or sharing with third parties.
- Provide you with customized advertising, discounts, bulletins, and other information about specials and the Site.
- You will get an email regarding your account or order.
- Allow for inter-user communication.
- Complete and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other Site-related transactions.
- Create a customized profile for you in order to customize your future visits to the Site.
- Enhance the Site’s efficiency and operation.
- Monitor and analyze use and trends to help you get the most out of the Site.
- Notify you of Site updates.
- Provide you with new products, services, and/or suggestions.
- Conduct additional business activity as required.
- Avoid fraudulent purchases, keep an eye out for theft, and safeguard against criminal activities.
- Payments and refunds processing.
- We will solicit feedback and communicate with you on your usage of the Site.
- Resolve conflicts and troubleshoot issues.
- Respond to inquiries about products and customer service.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit financial assistance for the Site
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we think that disclosing information about you is necessary to comply with legal process, to investigate or rectify potential policy breaches, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we may do so in accordance with applicable law, rule, or regulation. This involves exchanging information with other entities for the purpose of preventing fraud and mitigating credit risk.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you engage with other Site users, other people may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activities, which may include inviting other users to the Site, conversing with other users, like articles, and following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
When you visit the Site, we may employ the services of third-party advertising firms to show advertisements. These firms may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites contained in web cookies to present you with ads for goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the acts of third parties with whom you submit personally identifiable or sensitive data, and we lack the capacity to oversee or supervise third-party solicitations. If you desire to unsubscribe from letters, emails, or other third-party communications, you must contact the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Repair Bull PTY LTD
13/8 Hopper Ave